Pictures of Big Foot, the Loch Ness monster, and the Face on Mars may have new company. A blowup section of an image from the Mars rover Spirit shows what looks like a person perched atop a rock on Mars. The image, shown here, was grabbed from panoramic images taken by Spirit November 6-9, 2007.
January 25 update: In an e-mail, a NASA spokesman said that the "man" on Mars is actually "a 2-inch sedimentary rock that has been eroded by the wind."
In response to the $65 million settlement IBM has to pay for illegally withholding overtime pay, the company has decided to cut base pay to compensate. Wow. They will give you overtime now…but are cutting your base pay while they are at it.
I'm generating over $700 million in cash, over $500 million in free cash, no inventories, double-digit growth, and yet I'm trading at less than an 8 (price to earnings) multiple. All I can think of is that there's just real fear out there. But we're in this for the long haul and I think the market always gets back to reality. It will this time, too.
Shacknews has confirmed that the rumors last fall claiming that the PS3 was a contributing factor to GTA4’s delay were actually true. Why the company waited so long to admit that is a bit odd.
"It's really no surprise to anybody that the PS3 was definitely a contributing factor to that," Barerra told MTV. "Now, we're neck and neck. That's not an issue anymore. But back then that was something we were taking into account."
1. las vegas news 2. monte carlo fire 3. monte carlo las vegas 4. dax crum 5. steam validation rejected 6. bozo the clown 7. parkland high school 8. cora skinner 9. lane kiffin 10. meet the spartans review 11. randy salerno 12. çemişgezek 13. las vegas tv stations 14. al davis 15. shirley phelps roper 16. wrightwood avalanche 17. jonathan gold 18. mgm grand fire 19. tickets west 20. untraceable 21. david colby 22. bobby bateman 23. jim zorn 24. screenclean.swf 25. channel 8 las vegas
British newcomer Gemma Arterton has been cast as the new Bond girl for the latest installment of the James Bond franchise, currently filming in London for Columbia Pictures and MGM, the film's production companies said.
This is the replica of the famous Jedi and Sith weapon from the epic Star Wars® series, commemorating the 30th anniversary of the original film's release. Its sturdy glowing blade is composed of a string of bright LEDs encased in a shatterproof polycarbonate sheath, and when turned on it reproduces the actual initialization sound used in the films.
As it powers up, the LEDs illuminate in sequence, providing the illusion of a focused beam of energy emanating from the hilt. Built-in motion sensors detect blade movement and generate authentic sounds; it emits its classic hum when idle, makes a swooshing sound when swung, and produces the same clashing sound heard during the films' battles when it taps another object or lightsaber.
The hilt is crafted from durable aluminum and polyethylene, and faithfully reproduces every detail from the original movies. Ages 12 and up. Over 7' long with two red blades and a central handle large enough for two hands, this model from Episode I: The Phantom Menace® breaks down into two separate lightsabers.
This is the remote-controlled surveillance camera that pans and tilts at a touch of a button for a range of motion unavailable in lesser cameras, and it sends crystal clear images and audio to an LCD on the handheld remote, allowing real-time monitoring from up to 330' away.
Unlike cameras rooted in a fixed position, this one pans 210 and tilts 63 for an optimal field-of-view. The remote's 2.5" thin film transistor LCD has a 480 x 234 resolution, and infrared LEDs in the camera allow nighttime observation up to 16' from the camera lens.
The 2.4 GHz wireless signal operates on three different channels, minimizing interference, and the device includes an AV cable for connecting to a television.
These remote-controlled cars have infrared lasers that are fired by the handheld remotes, allowing two users to engage in combat, or one of the cars can be switched to artificial intelligence mode, enabling one player to battle a microprocessor-controlled car.
The remote controls use digital proportion trim to move the cars forwards, backwards, right, and left, including clockwise and counterclockwise pivots that allow you to turn quickly and fire at your opponent.
During combat, the lasers are aimed by directing the front of the car at your opponent, and the lasers can be fired without limit, while each shot causes the laser cannon to recoil. The battle ends when one of the cars is hit ten times, and at the touch of a button, an invisible shield protects the cars from lasers for five seconds.
Children and adults alike will enjoy leaping around the home or yard with our high-bounce boots, which buckle over athletic shoes for a fun, balance-building activity that burns calories and strengthens leg muscles.
A patented rubber T-spring system transforms walking, jumping, or running, into an exhilarating bounce. Gentle on joints and bones, the boots have a high-traction, non-marking tread for use indoors or out. For use on dry, flat surfaces while wearing appropriate safety gear (not included).
This robotic floor vacuum navigates through a room all by itself while its durable, efficient brushes sweep debris towards its built-in vacuum at the touch of a button. The vacuum automatically detects when its 31" cu. dustbin is full and signals the owner with a light to empty ita feature unique to the Hammacher Schlemmer model.
Twice as powerful as previous robotic floor vacuums, the units sensor detects stairs and other drop-offs, while the bumper gently redirects the unit when it encounters furniture or walls. In Spot clean mode, the vacuum concentrates on a 3' diam. area, repeatedly circling over one spot for concentrated cleaning, and it also has a max clean function for extended attention to dirty areas.
Built-in dirt-sensing technology cleans more heavily-soiled areas. The unit automatically returns to its drive-on charger when its battery runs low (after two hours); additional rechargeable batteries (available below) can be purchased to extend available cleaning time. Comes with an extra brush kit a nd cleaning tool. Turns off when picked up, and charges in 21/2 hours (80% faster than the previous generation). Durable wire routing.
Most of you know that two out of three U.S. adults, and one out of three kids, are overweight. Another 32 percent of adults, and 17 percent of kids, are obese. Not surprising considering the average American consumes 2.5 pounds of sugar each week, which leads to an excess rise in insulin – the effect of which is grandly and accurately portrayed here, in the form of a bulging stomach, and fat rolls in his thighs and chin.
Michelangelo, born 1475, is perhaps the most well-known renaissance artist in human history, and exerted an unparalleled influence on the development of Western art.
CHINA has systematically covered up the accidental deaths of at least 10 workers, and perhaps many more, in a rush to construct the futuristic ”bird’s nest” stadium in Beijing for this summer’s Olympic Games.
Rumor has it that George Lucas and a co-worker were editing American Graffiti, when a co-worker asked Lucas for “Reel Two, Dialog Two”, which is abbreviated “R2D2”. Lucas supposedly wrote down the abbreviation and used it as the name of the now famous droid in Star Wars.
It's a modern-day miracle. An Ecuadoran native who fell 500 feet from the upper reaches of a New York City skyscraper--and survived. By the time Alcides Moreno hit the alley behind the black-glass luxury apartment building, he was traveling upward of 124mph. Only about half of the people who fall off a four-story building make it. So how is it possible that Moreno is alive?
1. big beach balls are for faggots 2. center for public integrity 3. dana jacobson 4. robyn bercovici 5. billy poole 6. beth modica 7. delilah dicrescenzo 8. heath ledger autopsy 9. british submarine 10. bigbeachball.com 11. man on mars 12. sat rap 13. national pie day 14. who penned the hunchback of notre dame 15. jeffrey ross 16. westboro baptist church 17. fund for independence in journalism 18. frank mir 19. sasquatch on mars 20. fred phelps 21. louisiana caucus results 22. peter morici 23. azlynn elizabeth berry 24. chuck zito 25. presidential paintball 35. wisconsin bikini girls 36. www.bigbeachball.com
A New York Police Department spokesman said Tuesday that actor Heath Ledger only twenty eight years old has been found dead at a downtown Manhattan residence. Police told The Associated Press that drugs may have been a factor.
Ledger’s roles included the suicidal son of Billy Bob Thornton in “Monster’s Ball” and he had starring roles in “A Knight’s Tale” and “The Patriot.” He was to appear as the Joker this year in “The Dark Knight,” a sequel to 2005’s “Batman Begins.”
1. heath ledger 2. keith ledger 3. michelle williams 4. heath ledger found dead 5. matilda ledger 6. brokeback mountain 7. 10 things i hate about you 8. michelle williams heath ledger 9. e news 10. gemma ward 11. the imaginarium of doctor parnassus 12. did heath ledger die 13. 421 broome street 14. e online 15. entertainment news 16. e! news 17. new batman movie 18. celebrity deaths 19. the dark knight 20. beth modica 21. entertainment tonight 22. louisiana caucus 23. eonline.com 24. perezhilton .com 25. billy poole
Due to its ultra-thin profile, Apple's new MacBook Air was designed with an integrated 37-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery that is not user-replaceable. Though this has caused some initial concern amongst potential adopters, AppleInsider has learned that the replacement process is quite trivial.
Once flipped upside down, the MacBook Air's bottom cover is easily unscrewed and removed, providing immediate access to the battery cavity. From there, the battery can be unscrewed from the chassis with the same screwdriver and unplugged from the circuit board with a simple tug -- it's not soldered to the board.
At the start of round 8 of the Corus Chess Tournament, Ivan Cheparinov, top seed in Grandmaster Group B, lost his game against Nigel Short for refusing to shake the Brit’s hand. According to an article on the FIDE website.
Can anyone explain to me how ANY computer that controls water, nuclear power, an electricity grid or a defense system has an active internet connection? Do you need to surf YouTube on the computer that controls the national power grid?
1. gossip report 2. drunken stepfather 3. martin luther king jr. day 4. coachella 2008 lineup 5. south carolina democratic debate 6. dorothy dandridge 7. gossipreport.com 8. pamela smart 9. aubrey o day 10. william flynn 11. english regents 12. dow futures 13. regents prep 14. kids next door 15. democratic debate january 21 16. dirt pipe milkshake 17. tru calling 18. life after people 19. club penguin mission 6 20. brianna denison 21. james earl ray 22. tony dungy 23. www.sittinghereona.com 24. regentsprep.org 25. skunk spray color 51. famous stars and stripes 52. new black panthers 53. www.kellysroom.com 54. richard seymour 55. drunkenstepfather 56. orology 57. clark johnson 58. cindy pacheco 59. joseph jackson 60. tu24 61. jennifer semmann 62. nick.com/destiny
Defying gravity with the use of repelling magnetic forces in both the bed and base this contemporary lounger is comfortable, practical and stylish. Permanent magnets can also help back, muscular problems and headaches, so our furniture not only looks good - it may make you feel good too.
Here is where the Eee clearly triumphs over the Air. For a smaller, albeit less powerful, computer, you end up spending at least $1300 less for the Eee than you would for the Air. The Eee is clearly a much better value, especially if you only need basic computing capabilities in an ultra-portable format.
You should absolutely wash your hands after using a computer keyboard. A Swedish lab have research some of people keyboards and the result is very nasty. 265 more bacteria's one a keyboard than on a toilet seat.
More than 100 people stood in the rain outside a new Chick-Fil-A restaurant in Winter Garden. Some people brought tents to fend off the rain while others huddled together to stay as warm and dry as possible.
The Tsar Bomba is the King of all Bombs. No other man made explosion has come close to the power of 1961 Tsar Bomba test. Tested by the Soviet Union, its yield was ten times greater then all of the munitions exploded during World War 2. The irony of the Tsar bomb was that despite its power, it was useless as a weapon.
If you have been patiently awaiting a reasonably priced wire harness for your Accord non-navi to navi swap project, the time has come to place your pre-order. Includes all 10 OEM style non-modified connectors, shielded wire where necessary, shrink-wrapped and a complete walkthrough DIY for the installation of not only the wire harness, but all the components of a complete navi install as well.
What do you do with fifteen hundred old hard drives? Set them up like dominos and let em’ loose! Yeah, we’ve seen people do more than this with real dominoes but there is something nerdtastically cool about seeing it done with hard drives.
One of the developers of Call of Duty 4 says that the sheer number of people playing pirated versions of his game is astounding. It’s a damn shame that so many people nowadays think it is OK not to pay for the games they play.
Not sure if I can share the exact numbers or percentage of PC players with you, but I'll check and see; if I can I'll update with them. As the amount of people who pirate PC games is astounding. It blows me away at the amount of people willing to steal games (or anything) simply because it's not physical or it's on the safety of the internet to do.
1. joseph meister 2. mycologist 3. jillian grace 4. camila alves 5. david spade 6. chipotle mexican grill 7. randy moss restraining order 8. capybara 9. jessica duran 10. matthew mcconaughey 11. mile long ufo 12. my damn channel 13. anthony noto 14. nixzmary brown 15. paul marturano 16. the client 17. pretty good privacy 18. american idol season 7 19. erica lancellotti 20. kristy lee cook 21. brad renfro 22. tony sparano 23. bea systems 24. tom cruise scientology video 25. guanciale
This device quickly and easily converts photographs into digital images, allowing you to confidently preserve your memories for generations to come. Faster and easier than a conventional scanner, this device instantly captures the whole image using a 5 MP CMOS sensor, the same found in digital cameras.
With up to 1,800 dpi resolution, 10 bits per color channel, automatic exposure control and color balance, clear, accurate digital images are assured. Photographs are placed into a tray that slides into the converter; the touch of a button records the image instantly. For photo transfers and power.
This space-saving aquarium won't encroach on work surfaces or living space because it is a mere 4" deep, yet it provides 180" sq. of viewing area and room for up to six fish. The 2.4-gallon aquarium has an air pump, filtration system, and heater that ensure precise environment control.
The cabinet is made from shatterproof plastic and the integrated LEDs provide bright overhead light. The aquarium includes a submersible, three-dimensional seascape background and gravel.
This leather wallet includes a digital picture viewer no thicker than a pack of chewing gum, allowing you to carry color images with you anywhere, capturing every memorable family event from holidays, birthdays, and graduations. Made from a sturdy aluminum body, the viewer has 16MB of built-in memory that can store up to 60 pictures.
Its 1 1/2" color super-twisted nematics LCD provides high-quality color definition and can display JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, and PNG image formats. The viewer connects to your computer (PC or Mac) via USB for picture loading, and can display single images or can produce a slide show.
It operates for three hours on its rechargeable Li-Ion battery from a two-hour recharge. The wallet flips open to reveal seven credit card slots, an ID flap, a coin pouch with snap closure, a bill slot, and a zippered pouch.
The resulting HX concept shares some elements with other HUMMER vehicles, like the seven-bar grill. The concept's 3.6-liter V-6 powertrain is also flex-fuel-capable, helping to point toward the E85 ethanol powertrains coming to the HUMMER line in 2008.
Walsh noted that every HUMMER would offer either a flex-fuel or bio-fuel capable powertrain by 2010. This further confirms talk of wider diesel engine availability, including the new 4.5-liter for the H2 and perhaps the H3.
This is the rear view mirror used by police officers and professional racecar drivers to eliminate blind spots. The patented, seamless mirror has a 180 field of view (standard mirrors offer only 52) that provides a distortion-free reflection of rear traffic across an entire five-lane highway.
It allows continuous monitoring of adjacent vehicles from the moment they begin to pass until they are visible in your peripheral vision. The mirror automatically reduces the headlight glare of trailing vehicles by 50%, clamps to your existing rear view mirror without requiring the use of tools or adhesives, and is entirely shatterproof.
This is the desktop slot machine scaled from those found in modern casinos that employs audible bells, whistles, chimes, and three brightly-colored reels spun by a working lever to provide an authentic gaming experience.
Authentic down to the smallest detail, the slot machine has a pay line that shows players when a winning pattern is achieved, and a working candle on top of the machine lights when triple bar or triple seven patterns are scored.
Alternatively, the slot machine can be played with coins, which are released when scoring a jackpot or by pulling a manual release lever. Chrome and plastic construction. Not a legal gambling device.
1. knicker picker 2. hasan elahi 3. zetia 4. flip i flap 5. vytorin 6. rottenneighbor.com 7. new york sex tape 8. dr. hasnat khan 9. el gordo y el flaco 10. red bottom shoes 11. rotten neighbor 12. nikki mckibbin 13. bobby jindal 14. american idol 15. strange wilderness 16. lisa del giocondo 17. lisa gherardini 18. susan oliver 19. detroit auto show 20. best life 21. subluxation 22. tiffany pollard sex tape 23. leveret 24. caucasian shepherd dog 25. danielle sea
Here’s one you might not have heard of, spammers hijacking printers. You heard me right, I said “hijacking printers.” Here’s the lowdown on how it works:
Weaver's research is available in a paper published online. It describes how the attack could be initiated by creating a hidden iframe -- a block of code inserted into a Web page and often served from a different domain than the Web page
-- and a Web form that submits the spam message to the printer. An attacker could also send the spam message as a fax, if the printer has fax capabilities.
· Kal-El - Child Of: Nicolas Cage · Pilot Inspektor - Child Of: Jason Lee · Fifi Trixibelle - Child Of: Bob Geldof and Paula Yates · Apple - Child Of: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin · Coco - Child Of: Courteney Cox and David Arquette · Kyd - Child Of: David Duchovny and Tea Leoni · Sage Moonblood - Son Of: Sylvester Stallone · Destry - Child Of: Steven Spielberg · Maddox - Adopted child Of: Angelina Jolie (and Brad Pitt) · Memphis Eve - Child Of: Bono · Ocean - Child Of: Forest Whitaker · Prince Michael II/Blanket - Child Of: Michael Jackson · Rocket Rodriguez - Child Of: Robert Rodriguez · Blue Angel - Child Of: The Edge (From U2) · Audio Science - Child Of: Actress Shannyn Sossamon · Moon Unit and Diva Thin Muffin - Children Of: Frank Zappa · Moxie Crimefighter - Child Of: Penn Jillette · Tu Morrow - Child Of: Rob Morrow (from the TV show Numb3rs) · Jermajesty - Child Of: Jermaine Jackson Not on the list is Rachel Griffith's kid, named Banjo.
1. atari bigby 2. green bay 3. ryan grant 4. lambeau field 5. mavericks surf 6. dr. phil random quote generator 7. hula bowl 8. tony siragusa 9. brett favre 10. jonas brothers tickets 11. green bay packers roster 12. seahawks game 13. chili bowl 14. maria elena holly 15. odd girl out 16. packers seahawks 17. the yearling 18. sí se puede 19. abscess 20. josh scobey 21. nicole richie s baby 22. matt hasselbeck 23. the hit 24. aj hawk 25. greg jennings
Hey there PS3-owning Mac users! Come on in from the file-sharing cold and make yourself comfortable. Thanks to NullRiver, who have already got Macs and 360s talking, your Mac will soon be able to stream your music and movies to your PS3. And not just stream, but do nifty things like show your iTunes album art and stream an iPhoto slideshow to your shiny big HDTV.
For several years people have been talking about the idea of miniaturizing a projector so that it's small enough to fit inside a cell phone or digital camera. Now it's finally been done, and 3M is demonstrating a prototype of such a device at this year's International Consumer Electronics Show.
1. unc asheville 2. kenny george 3. kinsey scale 4. miter 5. diablo cody 6. jack paar 7. st augustine lighthouse 8. kelly tillman 9. johnny carson 10. midwest teen sex show 11. michelle bernard 12. mary katharine ham 13. steve allen 14. cheryl dunlap 15. broken bridges 16. maria lauterbach 17. steve segars 18. constitution day 19. qipit 20. tony harris 21. raycom sports 22. fhm s hottest golf girlfriend 23. victoria s secret swimwear 24. lam luong 25. lymphedema 26. jordan xx3 27. bill richardson 28. nightly.msnbc.com
The numbers are in and it looks like the PS3 sold 1.2 million consoles this holiday season. This is a good deal less than the 4.3 million Xbox 360s reported last week. Numbers for Nintendo, the current leader in the console race, haven’t been released for the U.S. yet.
After finishing my last project, I just had to do something new. I thought about what to do for months and had several good ideas, but finally I fell for Bender. I've always been a big Futurama fan and I was 100% certain I'd be able to do this, despite how much time and money I'd spend.
While it seems only yesterday that 65nm process got to the enthusiast, Intel is today telling us about very affordable 45nm processors that are ready to come to market. These are of course not the first 45nm processors we have heard about. Since back in January of 2007 Intel has been talking this up and rightly so.
1. interdisciplinary studies 2. buckeye 3. foxsports.com/tailgate 4. www.foxsports.com/tailgate 5. tony dorsett 6. gary zerola 7. critics choice awards 8. bcs game 9. bcs championship 10. fox sports tailgate 11. lsu ohio state 12. james laurinaitis 13. billy bush 14. national championship 15. ohio state football roster 16. osu vs lsu 17. brian mcnamee 18. meet the spartans 19. carmen kontur gronquist 20. lsu game 21. roger clemens press conference 22. dance wars 23. nose bidet 24. bcs championship game time 25. beth ann chester
Sure, your bed is pretty comfortable. you probably even have one of those plush down mattress covers. You may have convinced yourself that you're in the lap of luxury, but according to Leggett & Platt -- you're nowhere close. Enter the Starry Night bed, the be-all-end-all when it comes to breakneck, nosebleed opulence, and unparalleled extravagance.
The sleeper not only combines dual, remote-controlled, adjustable mattresses with temperature control and anti-snore technology (whatever that is), but also manages to embed a 1080p HD projector, four subwoofers and tweeters, a 1.5TB hard drive, 4GB of RAM, Media Center integration, WiFi, and an iPod dock. Seriously. All they forgot was to make it not ugly. Showing at CES 2008, and priced from $20,000 to $50,000 (depending on options).
If when using Disk Cleanup you are told that you can reclaim a large amount of disk space by selecting " Per User Archived Windows Error Reporting Files " and " Per User Queued Windows Error Reporting Files " .
Be warned I myself was informed that I could reclaim 115Gb .I assumed this to be a misprint, checked the two boxes and then sat back to watch Windows eat itself.
Sure, there are numerous adapters that plug into the iPod's dock connector to give you wireless music, but they are clunky, they come off easily, can't use them with your case and you have to charge them separately! So, here is my way to add "native" internal Bluetooth support to your 4G iPod.
1. akris 2. wanna be made 3. akris pants 4. john hockenberry 5. wannabemade.com 6. ag jeans 7. taut 8. hillary meal deal 9. jeff ireland 10. j and company jeans 11. iowa caucus 12. somethingawful 13. something awful 14. marshall fields 15. tom lantos 16. taut wrap 17. rory freedman 18. donna karan body perfect collection 19. michael kors jeans 20. tiger slingshot 21. kelvin poke 22. eric winter 23. new york sports club 24. jamaal charles 25. jennifer siebel