updated almost daily, homepage http://www.mopo.ca
MoPo | Geek News


Monday, June 29, 2009

Girl Dies Tweeting in The Tub

Dying sucks. Dying because you were making a Twitter post…while you were in the bathtub is even worse. Darwin approves this news post.

A teenage girl was discovered dead this weekend, electrocuted after dropping her laptop in the bathtub. Why did she need a computer in the tub? So she could update Twitter. About what she was tweeting remains unclear, but it was hopefully something more meaningful than the soap she was using.

Bookmark and Share


« Home | Caption This | MoPo Forum » | Meet Luke Skywalker » | Windows 7: How Slow Can You Go? » | British Commando Fighting Knife - Also Bought » | 5lb Bag of Shredded U.S. Currency » | Deutsche Wurlitzer CD Jukebox with 50 CDs » | Sahara Dry Ear Swimmer's Ear Eliminator » | Heather Graham | MoPo Forum Arcade » | Flowchart for Giving a Best Man Speech at a Weddin... » | General Motors Commercial Spoof »